Gantt chart by Excel template
The Excel template provides an opportunity to create a Gantt chart that shows the time schedule for a project.
- given the project's tasks, their starting date and duration, the Gantt chart is generated autmatically,
- relations between activities can be marked with arrows,
- with the % progress of the tasks displayed as well,
- the expired deadlines will be displayed by red color,
- number of sub-projects: 5,
- number of tasks for projects: 30,
- total tasks to plan: 150,
- time horizon: 3 years,
- daily, weekly, decade or monthly resolution views,
- unnecessary rows and columns can simply be deleted.
By clicking on the picture, you can see a short video about how the Excel template works!
Download the Trial Version!